The Genesis Parent Portal is now LIVE! It includes all documents, forms and information you need to get the 2017-2018 school year started!! As a reminder, the first student day of school is Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
Parent Portal login guidance:
If you're a parent/guardian of a new Harmony Township School student, and you need to sign up for a Genesis Parent Portal account, please email email@example.com, providing the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Child/Children's Name and Grade(s)
- Primary Email Address you want linked to your account
- Phone Number
Once your account is set up, you will be contacted via email with login information.
If you already have a Genesis Parent Portal account, you will use that information to log into the system for this school year. If you are in need of assistance with your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the nature of your issue/need.
Upon logging into the Parent Portal, you will be able to see summary information on your child, including their schedule, homeroom placement, lunch pin (if applicable), bus route information. If you have multiple children attending Harmony, you will be able to find their information by selecting their name from the drop-down menu found on the upper right hand side of the screen.
Unless otherwise noted, all forms are required to be completed/submitted by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2017.
Parent Portal Documents:
Under the Parent Portal "documents" tab, you will find the documents listed below. Those which are applicable to your child/family can be downloaded, printed and returned to the school.
- 2017-2018 Supply Lists (also on website)
- 2017-2018 HTS Calendar (also on website)
- PTA Welcome letter and membership form - download, print and return to HTS, if applicable
- Back to School Night Schedule (August 31, 2017 @6pm)
- Parent/Student Handbook (also on website) - significant updates are in RED throughout the document.
- Work Family Connection Before/Aftercare Registration Flyer
- 2017-2018 School Lunch Purchase Information and Aug/Sept Menu
- 2017-2018 Free/Reduced Lunch Application - download, print and return to HTS, if applicable
- IMPORTANT: Pick-Up Patrol Sign Up Information (parent MUST sign up by August 30, 2017) - For the safety of our students and the convenience of parents, we will be using Pick-Up Patrol for all of our dismissal needs. Be on the lookout for a “Welcome to Pickup Patrol” welcome email with login instructions that will allow easier, safer dismissals! ALL DISMISSAL INFORMATION MUST BE UPDATED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN IN PICK-UP PATROL BY 2:15PM EACH DAY. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING NOTES, EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS WITH CHANGES. CHANGES AFTER 2:15PM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Parent Portal Forms:
Under the "forms" tab, you will find the following (if applicable to your child), which need to be completed directly in the Genesis Parent Portal by following the directions embedded in each form:
- Student Contact Updates Acknowledgement (ALL STUDENTS) - student contact information MUST be updated in the parent portal under the "Contacts" tab with ANY AND ALL individuals you want contacted in the event of an emergency. We use this contact information to update our Honeywell Instant Alert system in the event of emergency dismissals, inclement weather, etc.
- Technology Acceptable Use Form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgement form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Photo/Video Release Form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Medical: 2017-2017 Health History Update (ALL STUDENTS)
- Medical: HPV Information for 7th grade parents (grade 7 ONLY)
- Medical: Physical Exam Requirements for 4th grade and 6-8 grades (grades 4, 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical After School Sports Program Letter (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical After School Sports Program Physical Evaluation Information - only for those participating (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical: Scoliosis Screening - Parents/Guardians of students in grades 5, 6 and 8 ONLY
- Middle School Quality Student Points agreement (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Middle School Back to School Night Parent Response form (grades 6-8 ONLY) - DUE BY AUGUST 31, 2017
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the forms, please contact the Main Office. Enjoy the remainder of your summer and we'll see all students on Wednesday, August 30, 2017!