The Genesis Parent Portal
The following items can be accessed through the Genesis Parent Portal:
- Forms and paperwork
- Elementary Homeroom Assignments
- Student Schedules
- Bus Stops
- View/Update Child's Contact Information
Those which are applicable to your child/family can be downloaded, printed and returned to the school.
Please call the Main Office if you have any questions.
- 2020-2021 Supply Lists
- 2020-2021 HTS Calendar
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation History Form (after school sports participants)
- Back to School Night Schedule - TBD
- Parent/Student Handbook - Coming Soon
- Work Family Connection Before/Aftercare Registration Flyer - Coming Soon
- Cafeteria Information NEW for the 2020-2021 School Year
- IMPORTANT: For the safety of our students and the convenience of parents, we will be using Pick-Up Patrol for all of our dismissal needs. ALL DISMISSAL INFORMATION MUST BE UPDATED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN IN PICK-UP PATROL BY 12:15PM EACH DAY. WE NO LONGER BE ACCEPT NOTES, EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS WITH CHANGES. CHANGES AFTER 2:15PM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For more information on Pickup Patrol, click here.
You will find the following (if applicable to your child), which need to be completed directly in the Genesis Parent Portal by following the directions embedded in each form:
- Student Contact Updates Acknowledgement (ALL STUDENTS) - student contact information MUST be updated in the parent portal under the "Contacts" tab with ANY AND ALL individuals you want contacted in the event of an emergency. We use this contact information to update our Honeywell Instant Alert system in the event of emergency dismissals, inclement weather, etc.
- Technology Acceptable Use Form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgement form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Photo/Video Release Form (ALL STUDENTS)
- Middle School Quality Student Points agreement (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical: 2020-2021 Health History Update (ALL STUDENTS)
- Medical: HPV Information for 7th grade parents (grade 7 ONLY)
- Medical: Physical Exam Requirements for 4th grade and 6-8 grades (grades 4, 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical: After School Sports Program Letter (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical: After School Sports Program Physical Evaluation Information - only for those participating (grades 6-8 ONLY)
- Medical: Scoliosis Screening - Parents/Guardians of students in (grades 5, 7 and 8 ONLY)
- Medical: Meningococcal Meningitis - Parents/Guardians of students in (grade 6 ONLY)
Get Access to Genesis Parent Portal
To be set up with an account email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Child/Children's Name and Grade(s)
Primary Email Address you want linked to your account
Once your account is set up, you will be contacted via email with login information.