If your child is sick, please keep them home.
- When notating Pick Up Patrol that your child is absent please include symptoms of illness under "Note".
- Not only is COVID-19 still present, the flu season is right around the corner.
- Please test your child for COVID-19 if your child has any of the following symptoms.
- Fever of 100.4°F / 38°C
- New or worsening cough
- New or worsening cough
- Muscle pain or body aches
- New taste or smell disorder
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Home COVID test kits are available through the Health Office.
- Contact Mrs. Kovalsky RN to have one sent home or to arrange for pickup.
UPDATED COVID-19 GUIDANCE EFFECTIVE 9/2022
Regarding Monkeypox, there are cases within Warren County.Here is the link to the CDC website for Monkeypox information:
- No quarantine for exposure to positive cases, including in-home exposure
- Positive COVID cases: 5 days quarantine, then return if fever free for 24 hours and symptoms greatly improve, and mask for 5 days in school.
- Students will be sent home for COVID-like symptoms but can return with a negative COVID test and improved symptoms. However, symptomatic sick children should stay home, even with a negative test.
- If testing is refused, the students will be excluded for five days if symptomatic and a known close contact.
- At-home antigen tests are still accepted. Write the child's name, date, and parent initials and send a picture of it to the school nurse.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Jamie Kovalsky, RN,
at email@example.com or (908) 859-1001 ext. 190
If YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN VACCINATED...
IF YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN VACCINATED:
If your child has been vaccinated for COVID-19
please send a copy of the documentation to the school nurse
for your child's health records.
This will assist the school nurse in identifying students
that need to be quarantined if there is exposure to a positive COVID-19 case.
The documentation can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
faxed to 908-859-2277, or dropped off at the main office. Thank you!
If your child develops COVID like symptoms during the school day
it is imperative that they be picked up immediately.
Please ensure that you have at least one emergency contact
that will be available to pick up your child within 30 minutes of contact.
Please contact Mrs. Kovalsky, the school nurse, with any questions.
908-859-1001 ext. 190
PICKUP PATROL PROCEDURES
Some BUS assignments have changed.
BUS #4 has been eliminated.
You can verify your child's BUS #
in the Genesis Parent Portal.
ALL ABSENCES, LATE ARRIVALS AND EARLY DISMISSALS
MUST BE ENTERED IN PICKUP PATROL
IF APPLICABLE, PLEASE INCLUDE TIME
DROP OFF/PICKUP DOORS
PLEASE CHOOSE DOOR DESIGNATED BY YOUR CHILD'S LAST NAME
PLEASE REMAIN IN THE CAR AND WAIT FOR STAFF
- BACKDOOR RT 519 (FOR LAST NAME A-L)
- SIDEDOOR BRAINARDS RD (FOR LAST NAME M-Z)
PRESCHOOL STUDENTS WILL ALWAYS USE THE BACKDOOR RT 519