PickUp Patrol - After school dismissal plans...
To access PickUp Patrol, click the PickUp Patrol Icon on our homepage OR click here to start >>
For new parents:
You will be receiving a 'Welcome Email' to get you started.
Reminder: Cut-off time is 12:15 for ALL pickup changes
ALL Absences/Late Arrivals/Early Dismissals MUST be entered via PickUP Patrol.
Parents will need to log in to PickUp Patrol each day to complete the Student Sympton Checklist for each child.
You will be asked a few questions about each child regarding any symptoms, travel or possible exposure. Based on your answers, your student will either receive a response to proceed to school or to follow the provided direction. Your responses will be monitored by authorized school administrators.
For Backdoor and Sidedoor pickups, please use door associated with your child's last name.
The PickUp Patrol is not downloaded from an app store. Previous PickUp Patrol Apps are no longer supported. Instead, you simply add it to your phone’s home screen following the instructions for your phone type and browser below.
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Safari.
- Tap the “share/send” icon on the bottom menu bar (rectangle with an “up” arrow).
- Choose “Add to Home" (you may need to scroll right/left or further down to see this icon).
- Rename the page with something short like "PickUp Patrol” or “PUP".
- Click ADD in the top right corner.
- PUP works in Chrome, but we recommend you use Safari to add PUP to your home screen.
ANDROID/CHROME - Option #1
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Chrome.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right.
- Scroll down and tap on “Add to Home Screen”.
ANDROID/CHROME - Option #2
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Chrome
- Tap on the Menu button. The appearance of the Menu button will depend on your device—usually it's a button that looks like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other, or it could be accessed through a hardware button on your phone.
- Tap "Add to Home Screen".
How it Works...
Parents use PickUp Patrol from their smartphone or computer.
To make a dismissal change, you simply login, select a date, and choose your child and Dismissal Option.
Then hit submit and that’s it!
You can make plan changes at your convenience, and submit them days, weeks, or even months in advance.
For added security, you’ll receive a confirmation email each time a change is made.
Having trouble remembering to make that PickUp change by 12:15pm?
Set your phone alarm as a reminder!
Adding PickUp to your Homescreen
SEE ABOVE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Having trouble entering a 'Note'?
Be sure you are NOT clicking on the word 'Note'.
Click below the word and a field will appear.
Not sure your changes have saved?
If you have received an email, your changes have saved.
Parents: Only YOU can make changes to the PickUp Patrol, please DO NOT call the office to do so.
For the safety of your children and to avoid end of the day confusion, you MUST update PickUp Patrol by 12:15pm each day, please DO NOT call the office to make changes!
If your child is attending ANY after school club or activity, this must be updated in PickUp Patrol, either on a daily basis (which can be done in advance), or through modifying their "Default" plan.
Please use the "notes" area for additional info, (ie pick up times). The 'notes' WILL NOT save for future use, nor will they change any future dates.