Student Council Mission Statement
The mission of the Harmony Township School’s Student Council is to build responsible leaders within our school community and promote the values that represent good character in all students. Members respond to student issues and create student activities that promote enthusiasm and school spirit, and building a community where each member and their constituents are valued and respected. Student Council members work with students, faculty, staff, parents, and administrators to make things happen in a timely manner.
We will accomplish our mission through:
- Leading by example and developing effective communication in our classrooms and community by being respectful, responsible, and safe.
- Helping others in our community by raising money and supplies for the less fortunate.
- Engaging our friends and classmates in their education by helping fund exciting classroom lessons.
- Taking on leadership opportunities and creating strategies for problem solving.
- Expressing and developing a shared vision - working as a team.
- Enjoying the process of it all!