WelcomeThank you for visiting. On this site, you will be able to find information and resources for all of my classes.Latest News:
1/28/19 - EduTyping continues as a weekly homework assignment for Grades 6 & 7. It will be due every Tuesday for 7th grade and every Thursday for 6th grade unless directed otherwise.
1/28/19 - After-school robotics schedule: Monday groups - 1/28, 2/4, 2/25; Wednesday groups - 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20
Theme for 2018-19:
Be Internet Awesome
- Be Smart - Think before you share/post.
- Be Strong - Protect your privacy with strong passwords.
- Be Alert - Watch out for scams, identity thieves, and fake news.
- Be Kind - Help others and help make the Internet a positive community.
- Be Brave - Ask your parents and teachers for help.
("Be Internet Awesome" curriculum by Google, in collaboration with iKeepSafe, ConnectSafely, and Family Online Safety Institute - beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com)Past Themes (which are still useful):The Way of the Cube - 6 Skills for Problem Solving:
(from Minecraft: The Island by Max Brooks)I am a digital age learner (the ISTE Standards for Students):
- Empowered Learner
- Digital Citizen
- Knowledge Constructor
- Innovative Designer
- Computational Thinker
- Creative Communicator
- Global Collaborator
Mr. Adam TuckerHarmony Township SchoolPhone: (908) 859-1001 x117E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org